Friday 6 July 2007

What makes me roll on the floor

I love a good ROFL , and this month, I nominate Kristi at Here in Idaho for this. As a cat lover, but also a cat loather (they're a fickle fickle breed, aren't they?) I remember reading it and bursting out with uncontrolled giggles. I also remember immediately writing a post linking to it from my own lame-o blog, and actually commenting on her post "ROFL!"

Therefore it is only fitting that I award Kristi
June 07 ROFL award

If you want to really have a good roll around, check out this month's other winners at Metro Mama and Chicky Chicky Baby.

2 comments:

  1. Dude - I just signed up to nominate people for the next Perfect Post awards and have been trying to figure out how to participate in the ROFLs as well. Please to be giving me the info. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooohhh...what a nice gift awaiting me from my trip to Seattle.

    Thankyouverymuch.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Comments? Questions?