- there are two "parks" within one large space
- there are usually not very many kids there, so he gets the park all to himself.
- it is not within walking distance of our house
- it is in the middle of some cosmic wind tunnel
- there never seem to be any other kids there, so no other parents to visit with.
- there are too many fallen leaves for iBean to put in her mouth, then choke on, then barf up later
Today was my lucky day, as there was reading material for me when I arrived:
|Are kids really still graffitiing about Michael Jackson?|
|Hmm...bitch'zs. Is that like a boring bitch that makes you snore?|
|Your mom's vagina brought you into this world. RESPECT THE VAGINA!|
|I have no words. This offends me as a grammar nazi.|
|Do they mean Pension of dicks? Or Prism? Or Prison? I need some context here, people.|
Graffiti also pisses me off because although Keesadilla cannot read, Sashimi is starting to, and I don't want to have to explain to him why the word vagina is plastered all over the park.
RESPECT THE VAGINA.