Thursday 12 July 2007

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

Sacha had a bad night last night. This is nothing new in our house.

What is new is me having a fantastically passionate dream involving a HOT HOT man who truly makes my ovaries tingle (celeb who shall remain nameless, but I'm sure you can fill in your own blanks) who wanted to get it on with yours truly! Hot damn! I've never loved sleep more than I did last night! So there we were, fully becoming worthy of my R blog rating, and Sacha wakes me up.

"Tony, will you go put him back to sleep? PLEEEEEEEEASE!"

I try to fall back asleep, find that gorgeous specimen in my mind, but he's hiding.

2 minutes later, Sacha is totally melting down, and I have to go in and use the milk-maids to calm him down.

And when I returned to my bed, my dream hunk, nowhere to be found, had clearly decided that I wasn't worth the trouble and went back to his wife in Realville.

Fuck.

4 comments:

  1. Don't you just hate it when that happens? Damn children ruining our fantasy sex life. And now I'm curious who the celeb is. You must e-mail me and let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, fantasy sex seems to be so much more fulfilling than giving in to the husband's plea for attention once in a while...:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wondering who this hot hot man was.

    I personally WANT Josh Duhamel or Beckham. Oh how I quiver.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOH, Beckham. He is a whole lot of yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Comments? Questions?