Tuesday 31 July 2007

This is what I get for sleeping in

Remember when I posted and said that Sacha was wonderful for letting me sleep in?  Until 7:18?  I take it back.  He was just easing me into the hell that is today.  As it stands, it is 2:50 pm, and he napped for, oh 45 minutes.  That's it.  He spent the rest of the day screaming at me.  Including right now.

Did I also mention that he refuses to eat anything that is not either a) a peach, b) yogurt, or c) dessert tofu or d) chocolate covered cookies?

Save me.  PLEASE!

5 comments:

  1. oh my god I'm so with you today Sarah. Coupe is sleeping but Woodrow is saying screw that mama, I'm going to throw the longest tantrum ever and I won't even think to nap today. *sigh* I feel the biggest migraine coming on....

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about a chocolate martini?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was your mom's comment meant for you or Sacha? Maybe that would get him to sleep? Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot believe my mom commented. Wait, that can't be my mom. She's at work. Andi, that's your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am having this day right now! Thank goodness for liquor and TV.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Comments? Questions?