Saturday 19 May 2007

The Dirty Thirty

The Dirty Thirty unknown facts/secrets about yourself:

1. Explain what ended your last relationship?
oh boy, well...it wasn't a great relationship, many ups and downs, and it sort of ended when I started seeing someone else. Terrible, I know. Even then, I never really had the guts to tell him face to face why I married someone besides him (how dare I!) until a few months ago never. I lied. I really am a terrible person.

2. When was the last time you shaved your legs?
Yesterday

3. What were you doing this morning at 8?
listening to the sounds of a freak out starring my son at the notion that his daddy wanted to go to the bathroom without an audience.

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
calming my son after another freak out, although this one was totally warranted, as I stupidly took him for a walk in what turned out to be an ice pellet storm.

5. Are you any good at math?
Majorly

6. Your prom night?
If by prom you mean aftergrad, then I went with my boyfriend and spent much of the evening doing things I shouldn't have.

7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
Samuel de Champlain (well, he's in my family tree, anyway)

9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile?
DOWN WITH MYSPACE!

10. Last thing you received in the mail?
An application for a Starbucks Duetto Visa. Best idea ever.

11. How many different beverages have you drank today?
Hot chocolate, water

12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machines?
Mostly yes, except on my mother's , as she never checks them anyway.

13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
Amanda Marshall, Fall of 1996 or 1997 (I really don't remember the specifics)

14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?

Too busy applying layers of sunscreen to avoid the lobster look

15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had?
Getting my dry socket cleaned up, or something like that, after having my wisdom teeth pulled out. I lost 10 lbs having those suckers removed from the lack of eating skills.
16. What is out your back door?
I don't have a back door. Fire hazard much?

17. Any plans for Friday night?
Niet.

18. Do you like the ocean?
Yes, but not the sharks that swim in it.

19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different kinds of popcorn for Christmas?

Fortunately, no!

20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?

Yes, with about 20 3-year-olds.

22. Something you are excited about?
Baby Seasen to be born!

23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?.
Lime
24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
no

25. Describe your key chain:
a chain that screams "I am a teacher!" as it is one of those ones that goes around your neck. Did I mention it is pink with butterflies? And that my house key is yellow with coloured hearts on it?

26. Where do you keep your change?
at Starbucks

27. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
Depends what you mean by large. I am a teacher, so I speak in front of a less than forgiving audience regularly.

28. What kind of winter jacket do you have?
Double breasted wool jacket from Le Château

30. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
open, no thanks to the damn cat that lives here.

30 more:

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was your first thought?
My hair looks stupid

2. What's a word that rhymes with "DUCK"?
aw, that's a no brainer

5. Who is the last person that called you?
Lynn

7. What shirt are you wearing?
An orange American Eagle Outfitters hoodie
8. What were you doing 20 minutes ago?
Probably starting this survey blog thing

9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing?
No shoes.

10. Dark room or bright?
Bright, keeps the vampires out. Wait, I think that's garlic and crucifixes. Either way, I've got it covered.

12. If you're in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on?
Depends who's sleeping in the other one...

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
SLEEPING! YES!!!

15. How do you like your eggs?
Right now, unfertilized

16. What's a word/phrase that you say a lot?
Hey dude! (when speaking to my Sacha-man)

17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
My mom on the phone this morning

18. Last furry thing you touched?
I peeled Mr Dash (my cat) off the laptop 2 seconds ago.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Drugs - prescription or otherwise?

20. How many rolls of film do you need to develop?

film? HA!

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
The summer when I was 23 rocked the house, but being 24 is when I became a mama and that was great.

22. Your worst enemy?
I don't have any enemies that I know of...

23 whats your desktop picture?
Sacha with cookie mung all over his face

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
I'll call you and let you know. Oops, I should get on that.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which one would you choose?
Fly what? With my own wings? Shit, give the million bucks.

26. Do you like someone?
I like most people.

27. The last song you listened to
Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend

29. If you could punch 1 person in the face who's in your life right now, who would it be?
I'd love to punch my husband's boss.

30.If you could be anywhere right now, where would that be.
Back home with my mom (cheesy, but true).

1 comment:

  1. Eggs? Unfertilized. Classic. If only I'd had the sense to have that preference, I wouldn't be in this very uncomfortable and anxiety-ridden state that I'm in right now. Ah, well.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Comments? Questions?