Wednesday 5 September 2007

God Save the Queen!

It’s time to laugh out loud!

As recommended to me by Poot and Cubby, I started reading the Queen of Shake Shake. And I laughed. I laughed so hard that I peed. And then I laughed at that!

The woman is hilarious! If you haven’t checked her out yet, DO IT! I probably would have nominated her for all her posts, particularly this one while she was squatting over at Velveteen Mind whining about her fresh mait. But this post is the first one that got to me. This post hooked me, reeled me in, and I was done, forever being a lowly unworthy member of her royal court.

God save the Queen!
Aug07 ROFL award

++++++++++++++++

To see the rest of the summer’s ROFL awards, go here and here.

3 comments:

  1. She really is the Queen of Funny, that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! And girlfriend, don't you dare think you're some lowly unworthy member of my court. Are you crazy? Well, crazy is what I do best so there! Welcome to the court of crazy.

    Many royal smooches and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice nomination. Heather is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Comments? Questions?