Tuesday 7 August 2007

I got your back, cuz!

Snippets of conversations at my in-laws when Elliot (our 2 and a half year old niece) and Sacha saw each other for the first time in 4 months:

  • Sacha: BAABAABAABAABAA!


        He grabs the coasters off the table, hurls them at the floor, then giggles.

Elliot: Sacha, be careful! You hurt yourself!

Sacha: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

        He laughs devilishly as he takes the wine bottles out of the wine rack and starts                 licking the tops.

Elliot: Sacha make a mess!  I clean up!

  • Later, Sacha is walking while holding my finger.  Elliot is watching.


Elliot: You wanna me to hold your hand, Sacha?  Okay, I help you!

Sacha: YEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAH!

It's so nice to know that Elliot's got Sacha's back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Questions?