Wednesday 20 June 2007

Canadian Idol: Can I pick 'em or what?!

Muah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Two of those boys that I loved from Monday night went on to top 22.  Out of all 200 people, 2 of my picks got through: Greg Neufeld and Andrew Austin.  I seriously think that I should be a judge, or at least given a free ticket to the show (airfare please!) and huge banner that says "Hot Sarah Sure Can Pick 'Em!"

Plus, did I mention that Greg is easy on the eyes?

Since I did not watch last year, I really didn't know that he was almost top 10 last season.  That makes my pick even MORE amazing, don't you think?

Did I mention that Greg is nice to look at?

Maybe he'll do better this year with the shorter haircut (yes, I looked at pics from last season after realizing that he has a fan club, not that I would ever join...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Questions?