Tuesday 7 February 2012

Nope, I don't mind at all

Tony doesn't get me flowers for Valentine's Day.  He gets me chocolates.  And although he works at a major discount department store starting with a W and ending with Mart and gets a staff discount, he does not buy my chocolates from there. 
He orders them from a city 500 km away and has them overnighted to me. 

Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!

No, I don't mind at all.
And I know it's not V-day yet, but these babies are best consumed within 5-7 days since they are made with fresh ingredients and no preservatives. 
It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.  If it has to be me, so be it.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! ;) I'm not that into flowers either... although for Mother's Day the last few years my hubby has bought me an orchid... like the day after when they're 50% off. And if I don't manage to kill them they last about 3 months. That's pretty cool and they are sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Comments? Questions?