Sunday 12 February 2012

Dr. Sashimi's Office Rules

Rules of Dr. Sashimi's office (as dictated to me by Dr. Sashimi himself):
1. Don't pick your nose.
2. Don't act like the doctor if you're NOT the doctor.
3. Knock before entering the examination room and don't wake the doctor up if he's sleeping.

If you break any of these rules, you'll get a ticket. 
Just to shake things up, I broke one of the rules.  And yes, I got a ticket.  The ticket says:
"Since you can't listen to the doctor's rules, you can't come back for 5 weeks.  If you get hurt and need to see the doctor,  you'll just have to deal with it yourself. Don't come and see me."

Does your doctor's office run this way?

Damn. He's writing me a ticket. Should've been more careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Questions?