So, as penance for my bad speed reading, here are seven more random things you probably wish you didn't know about me:
- I made out with 3 different guys in about 24 hours. I'm not proud of it, but that's what being 17 is all about, right?
- In total contrast to that, my husband and I made a conscious decision to NOT have sex until we were married.
- My husband and I lived together for 6 months before we got married, making #2 very difficult.
- I loathe American Idol, but I heart Kelly Clarkson. Carrie Underwood, too.
- I also heart Avril Lavigne. Girlfriend is such a bitchin' song! When I saw her in concert, my sister and I were standing next to a 40-something man who was just givin'er to the music. He was alone. At an Avril Lavigne concert. Scary.
- Sometimes, in the middle of the night when my cat starts meowing to no relent, I want to find a 24-hour humane society drop-off.
- I admit, I tried to eat my iPhone. I'm so glad CNN told me not to.
No taggies this time, as it is totally my bad for missing my being tagged in the first place.
Instead, you can all ponder how an engaged couple can live together for 6 months and not do it.