Wednesday 4 April 2007

We're on a need-to-know basis

I originally posted this on Maya’s Mom, but why deprive you the pleasure of also reading it...

Have you ever flown first-class? Only if first-class means squished next to two fat men playing pong on their blackberries.

One of your favorite books when you were a child? Anne of Green Gables

A good restaurant in your city? Here? HAHAHAHA! But back in good old Edmonton: Khazana, Syrtaki's, The Creperie, Taste of Ukraine, New Asian Village, and on and on and on

One person who never fails to make you laugh? my friend Paul; everything he says makes milk fly out of my nose.

What was the first music that you ever bought? Cranberries "No Need to Argue"

Do you do push-ups? I push up my books on a regular basis.

What was one of your favorite games as a child? I played School with my sisters. I was always the teacher, and I even gave them homework. Good Times...

When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up? A veterinarian, until I saw a cow C-section: MASSIVE uterus! *shudder*

Your favorite Soup of the Day? anything but clam chowder.

Have you ever met someone famous? I don't think so, but I stood right next to Kiera Knightly at a crosswalk in Paris.

Date of Birth? March 10, 1982

From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news? My DH. He reads the paper and listens to CBC Radio One religiously.

Current worry? When am I not worrying?

Current hate? my lack of will power in my fight to quit snacking all the time.

Favorite place to be? With my mom and sisters.

Least favorite place to be? In a room full of strangers with no one to help break the ice.

Do you consider yourself well organized? Extremely.

Do you believe in an afterlife? Yes. I am a good Catholic girl :)

Where do you think you will be in 10 years? Probably living in Alberta, again.

Do you burn or tan? Burn

Are you more optimistic or pessimistic about the future? Depends on the issue

What did you fear was going to get you at night as a kid? Things that go bump in the night.

What's in your pockets right now? Spit up.

Last thing that made you laugh? My son playing with my boob rather than nursing.

Worst injury you've ever had? I've never really been injured.

How many TVs do you own? 1 regular 27" tube TV

Best compliment received? That I am a hot mom. Oh, and that I am a hot teacher (not from a student, from a friend)

What leaves you speechless? Things I never wanted to know about my sisters’ personal lives

What is your favorite book? Ooh...that's hard. I own a LOT of books. Although The Life of Pi is definitely up there.

Last meal you cooked for the opposite sex? Scotch meat loaves with double the sauce, rotini with cheese, and steamed fresh broccoli.

What were you doing at 12 midnight last night? Trying to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Questions?