Tuesday 11 July 2006

The Pauls have been good to me

ok...so for those that don’t know, I have a really good friend, Paul.  He’s like family to me.  And I had a really good friend in high school whose name was also Paul, but we lost touch a few years ago.  Well, turn me upside down and paint me blue...I got an e-mail from Paul (the latter) tonight!  Man, I was so excited, I got on my computer and went to write back, and the batteries in my wireless keyboard were dead.  WIth all my stuff in boxes, I had to scramble around and find batteries (from Jenny’s remotes upstairs...shhhh...) and get my keyboard hooked up so that I could write to him.  He was such a unique individual, and he never ceased to amaze me with his depth of philosophy and character.  So yea!!!  I am floating on a cloud of friend-bubbles right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Questions?